19.8.03

Hi,
Today is a New Beginning! After all the virus and the security patch that people are downloading from the microsoft, and other virus scan company. Finally, there is some law and order. It seems like war, even throuh it was in cyberspace. So in the mist of all this chaos and waiting. I decided to start blogging.
Intro? Er..ok. Name: LMH SEX: Very Male AGE: 27 -> 28
Actually dun need to say much. As long as I say, Male. Half the people will close their explorer! ha ha... I sometime also do that.... Why no support male blogger? Very sexist!
Ok ok... So far today has been so so. Work is "normal' and time is slow! Only looking forward to the weekend when I will have some diving trips lined up. Hope to take more fotos from the event and share with everyone.
That is all for the first entry. Will work on this more when I get home tonight.
Oh Yes... Have to give a shout out to Jessie aka brownsugar for helping me with this.... thanks!! Check her out at http://brownsugar8.blogspot.com/
Later people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home