21.10.03

yo yo
Morning to one and all....
Hope that the days hav not been bad since I am away...
a little update...
since i have been away...or rather...since my blog gone blank...
i have sprained my left hand, right and left leg, my left shoulder...wow!
so far no breakage as yet...not have a break in the last 20 odd years of mylife! I WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING!!1
Anyway, it is a intresting week....i am going to help a collegue of mine in the states to send some postcards. He nad his wife has this intresting thing whereby they 'stole' a stuff monkey from a friend's house and then get people to send the friends post cards from different place...saying that the stuff monkey is on holiday there.... seems kwel...
i think i will do that with some of my friends.....
watch out... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home