9.12.03

10Km Run @ Standard Chartered Marathon 2003

yo yo..
Some details of my 10KM run in the Standard Charted Marathon last sunday

They have this really good timing chat. Tells you heap about your run and the timing and stuff like that...

Here is LMH's Running Data. Like the old saying goes. can do better. It has 3 pages. Pretty kool... Can tell you where u are when the first winner finish. Also got heaps of stuff. I love the first page where they say under "opposite sex". I feed better about myself... I think.... :D

Hope some other people can join me next time... By the way, our team came in 4th in the Corporate race. It was pretty cool. I think we can do much better. Next year perhaps...

Finally, Anyone want to buy my Photos? kee kee Just Key In 9831. (disclaimer: This is not 'zhen Zhi', but I dun mind a share of the winnings...)

I have been thinking about this Biathlon that is coming up in March by SAFRA.... maybe maybe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home