11.1.04

yo yo...
Today was totally boring man (another day in my life eh). So far my life has been boring... that is the story of my life I guess.
On Friday, while talking to my friend on MSN, she keep telling me that I got to look forward. This coming from a person that had the same problem as me, but got over it after 10 years (is it gonna take that long for me?!?). I dunno if she is right or wrong. At one point, I do think that 'yes' I do think about it a lot, but the other thing is I wonder if she is the one that was thinking aobut it more then me? Maybe it was her way to get over it or put it aside. Me? I put it aside already, but can't forget. Infact, should not forget. It was something that was very important in my life so far. I really wanted it, but things dun work out. Looking at other people life, people that are chasing their dreams, people fighting with the downside of relationship, people with new path in their life, people that are conforming to the nautral steps in life. I always take a step back and think if that is what I wanted...conoirming to natural steps in life i mean... Is that really how I want to go on with it... My answer is always no. I always have been a different person, different from my peers in my thinking and the things I do.
Maybe some of these people have also done what I done but snap out of it to 'conform'... I can't drop it all like some people can and go out to do what I want to do. Some people can, but don't! That is indeed very fustrating to see. Ah well, that is engough 'gumbling' from me....

On a good note, Happy Birthday to Brownsugar! Even though you spend the day at home, it is still a birthday!! Have a good one and may all your hope and dreams come true...

So far the year has not started too well, sad to day, got a collegue that is leaving the dept, life is still boring, and I think I want to change something in my life, but it is tough...but at least Liverpool is doing good...

cheers and have a good year
------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home