16.8.04

yo yo...
Today was very busy...and I do not know why in the first place!! Y the hell do you need to show people the maps?? Just ask me for anumber... Not engough...then get more!! arrgghh...
Anyway, all about work... Then my PC givign up on me. Not too bad actually, PIII 750Mhz keke.. To think that this is not in our company's upgrading package. Imagine the logic in this. The put the cut off point at 500Mhz. Which means anything at that speed or less will be upgraded to a 2.4GHz, 256Mhz (or more!) RAM, 40G HHD. Then my PC is a 750Mhz....er... Uncle IT! My PC is 3 x (NOTE: THREE TIMES) slower then all the rest after the exercise! aigh.....

Ok... I have been quite busy actually. Today I talked to my collegue and decided to sign up for the Standard Chartard Marathon 2004 (Click Here to Get the Form) . Like she say "I sign up dun mean that I will be there to run it..." duh..haha... Good logic. To think that you actually pay for it! keke... Here is the official webpage.. Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2004

Also going to sign up for the Shears Bridge 1/2 Marathon to 'warm' myself up for this... keke Also can join here!

Am I mad? HA HA HA!...er...I dunno.... :>

Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home