26.9.04

AHM 2004

yo yo...
Ah.... Nearly died man...
I was ok through out, till around 16-17km mark. Then cramp start to come in.. left thigh, right thigh. Jialat man.. It is really difficult to run in that circumstance... The last 4-5km at the park took me a very long time to finished. I was quite on target to finished within 2hours, but aigh.. end up took 2hour 29min... Quite dissappointed man...
Never mind lah... I did it anyway... And I am very confident that if I got there earlier and did proper warm up. and did not wlk that much at the SSS. I think I could have been quite comfortable. New running shoes are in order!! hahaha...
Now, my thigh still aching and hope that everything will be good!! I am going to sleep for the rest of the day.. and laze around!.... :P

Once Is Never Enough :P

1 Comments:

Blogger lengbu said...

wah zan....great man! u are such an inspiration...with all the marathons u are doing! SSS is really no shit! pool looks good...

09:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home