29.6.05

the morning after

yo yo
Last night I went with Ivan to watch 'War of the Worlds'. Man... it totally was what i did not want it to be. Another show like 'Contact' a film starring jodie foster. It has those, no ending ending. sheesh...
Anyway, it was a decent movie to watch, and it does captivate you for the 1 hour plus you are sitting there
After the show, met up with lengbu (which by the way have updated her blog after ages and probably have also inspired me to do something about mine!! thanks mate!!) for some drinks at Alley Bar. Ivan , She and myself just chilled and talk a little. It was all cool and then we headed home.

As for my car thing, well, fark it.. let the insurance settle it... I dun care anymore!!!

Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home