15.10.05

blech...

yo yo...
Here is something differnet. I am a big fan of
South Park. Pick it up while studying in Australia. It was mindless and silly, but lots of lauffs! Here is a small tool that I pick up that you can make you own south park charater. Very nice... check out mine... Inspired by one of the charater in harry potter. The ger 'HERMIONE GRANGER', have not decided what to call her yet. Open to any ideas you have. Incidently! There is another thing that is also a 'Hermione' and that is the new Sony Ericssion P990!! Really a gem of an mobile... definately something that I am eyeing on....among other things...


southpark
Originally uploaded by
lmh6.


And plus the fact, I was Spammed! i never knew that it was possible in a blog!!! Come on! I was trying out these zippy video option that I can have and I come across this comment on my page. So thinking that is was one decent message. I opened it. And this is what I get!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home