28.4.06

This an intresting day....

yo yo...
Today is an intresting day... I had my service awards to day. Imagine that. Working in a place for 5 years! Then i realised that on 2May, it is my anniversary. The day i report to work way back in 2000! How long is that.

Today also is another day where some of my collegues left the company. With a lot of changes going on in the office. It makes me think if i should remain at the company. I am a personal always like to interact with people. The people that I have been with has come and gone... And you start to think if you should follow and go as well.

Then you see in the Service award ceremony, with people that worked 35years!! with the company.. can u imagine that!! Singapore's independance is like 40 odd year... and they have spend 35 years working in the same company! can you imagine that... and the thing is my company do not have 1 or 2.. we have like 8-9 people that have worked 35years.

Going back to collegues leaving. The operators leaving was pretty emotional. As you can see them let out a tear or two. You know that they don't really want to go, but they have to. It is really intresting.... and I, I do spend a lot of time with them since 3-4 years ago. And, well.. I am also sad too. You can't help but think about it. I dunno if it is because I have grow older as the years pass...

As for the engineer level, it was ... ok. But I have asked around, and the emotion is of stiff. They do not really want to stay anymore, but they know that they have to leave. And they readiely admit that they will miss the enviroment that is my company. Hey...maybe that is why some people work 30+ years in the company....

As for me...? Well... lets take one day at a time.....


------------------------
XX-xx-XX--xx--XX--xx--XX
Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home