20.8.03

yo yo
Another day another update....
Today, I was late to work. er....Maybe dun post here. Later my boss see then i no explanation! :P
Anyway, Woke up at 930am. Wow... (good life eh) Got to office around 10am and then immediately went for tea break..hehe.. (good life eh?)
The rest of the day so far has been checking up on my stuff. So far no emergency and stuff.
My collegue bought for me some Japanes Mp3 to be sent up to my sis. Finally, it is very difficult to download from Kazaa....
count down to dive, T minus 2! Woohoo... It has been a long time since I dive! I still need to pack my gers as well as make up a dive book. Almost finished my first one already.
This blog site of mine still suck big time, but I guess no one hardly reads it .. keke

I think I will start with some quote or saying from now on... just to bloody put something intresting :P So here goes...

I am Fat, U are ugly.
I can lose weight....

If your father is poor, it is unfortunate
If your father-in-law is poor, it is your stupidity

So far that all for now....see you in a while....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home