29.10.03

Everyone... Get out and visit the world...

yo yo...
Get out and visit the world....
You know..if you dun do it now, soon the world will be globalised...as in when u go to any western country...they will koe probably how to speak chinese...probabaly koe more about the chinese culture then u do...
Like if u go to some places in US or Australia now, they will probably have their name tatto-ed all over their body... and they probably ate sushi, and had koe what is 'flies lice' and they do koe their 'xie xie', 'ni hao ma' and probably all the ways to send respect to your mother...

so really get out now, have fun and visit other place and let me know you are different. You are special..
You know, when i was overseas, I am able to feel one up against them...sort of...
in the sense that, I have seen a real life chicken, and not the friend kind. I can speak in a lang that they have absolutly no idea of. I can drink them to death (really!!). I can still act blur and make them tell me more than they need to....and when I come up with something... I have sort of showed 'evolution'!! ...it was fun...
I am not writing this to speak low on these people.. But rather highlight the fact that this things happens. And cannot be avoided, like also when a collegue from oversea is station here in singapore. I am very honest with him in the places to bring him. I dun think I have ever brought these people to the hotel to eat. Geylang, Joo Chiat, etc is the place to go. Dirty as they are, cheap as they will be. They are damm good. And I can always get them to try durain at the end of the day. No matter wat. I think we lose them in this area.
and it is fun to bring them to places that is really intresting other then the run of the mills places...

I think i ramble engough already tonight....
seeya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home