25.10.03

yo yo...
I think seriously something wrong with me...
How can one person get back home at 3 in the morning....then watcha little bit of TV...and then get up at 8 in the morning , not because of work...but just get up! must be the freaking aircon...or rather hotcon...it bloody gets hot when i think the weather in the out side is colder!! sheesh...

Quite intresting night last night...people dropping like flies...hahaha...u koe who u are...i even had to go into the zouk's ladies! sheesh..that is an experience...... I held up my hand and said " OK! no one adjust anything!!" but i was thrown out a min later...of course the good auntie help me...to explain tot he people! thank!!
farnee leh...y people ask me to go in..i have no hesitation?!?! hahahahah

ok...cheers to all...
today to the beach....wat a week it has been....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home