14.12.03

yo yo...
sunday sunday....
As usual. It is going to be to sumlim first then to the football game. We have back up now. It should be fun. AndI really need to pack up my room. And also anyone know how to check if you have top up CPF? heheh heee..

Oh ya.. yesterday i had to buy some presents. Bought an enzer slim DVD player, quite kool. 149 dollars. This one set is for father! BUT! haha...i bought another set for my sisters. The reason being, they also come into my room to watch VCD/DVD stuff. SO! I get them this and they can stay in their room...haha!
Then I also bought a Wearnes VCD/MP3/CD player. It will go to my sister as she will be going back to aust for study. So it will be good for her to use. :D

Aigh...I think this is about it. I almost wanted to buy 3 T|E for my sisters. Yes. I know, I am a crazy nut. :P But u do have to admit that I am a very good brother :D
Too bad my sis can never afford the things I want. Actually they can, but the stuff I want are expensive...kekek...dun believe... See below for list...

My Present List for X'Mas
1) BCD + Regulator
2) Wetsuit
3) Panasonic X70
4) Beddinge Sofa Bed from IKea
5) Small Table from Ikea
6) iPod 30G
7) PS2
8) And if All else fails... Just get me anything from Muji

So...I will be eagerly waiting beside my window for the lucky santa to come and give me my pressies!!!!! :D
=======================
Once Is Never Enough ;P
=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home