13.1.04

yo yo...
Yesterday was tiring man.... Went swimming at Yishun Safra... I think I did a good 30 laps...not always continuous...but was dencent.. Slowly I will improve...
Then head up to the bowling alley to meet some of my collegues for bowling...I just sat there as they played...not too much of a bowler and quite tired...
Come back home and had dinner...I so much wanted to blog this update, but tired like hell.... so off to bed! yawn!

Today will be another day.. Will go running and then back home...
This stupid Enzer hotline, no respond one!!! sheesh!!

Personal NOTE to self!
----------------------------
Need to arrange soccer game for my company
Need to call Terence to get alarm fix (sunday)
Need to go ikea to buy bed
Need to bring my mother to get some stuff for CNY...

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home