4.10.04

Saturday + Sunday!

yo yo
SATURDAY!!
Saturday was ok. After a day, running around with my family to my auntie house. I was free from about 4pm..then headed down to the beach and just sat for a while...chill... then off to dinner at tiong bahru market. Quite a good crowd we have, started with 8 then end up with 10?. Then all trotted to drink tea at the Tea Chapter... Quite good lah... relax, play five stone, talk a bit.. Raven going to get his boil fix on monday. All the best to him. I also collect back my money from Fang for the work i did.. So all is good, after the tea thing, went off to supper! as henry arrive late and did not eat much... and boy were we in for something...!!
With 3 wanton mee, for myself, raven ( 4 years never eat wanton mee!!) and lifang. Henry went about ordering up a storm!


Can see the congee, wanton mee, etc ...


Then on the other table are the chicken feet and congee and beahcurd, etc!

I was FULL!
Then home, then sleep...
Oh ya... Jessica call, she was mighty concern about me staying out so late... aiya...very concern... :)

SUNDAY!!
Then today, went with her to buy some furniture for her home. FINALly she decided to do it. I will help her lor! Then also went to sing song! The good thing was they no much small room, so they gave us one bery big one... keke....but hor, the system very bad... sing also sianzz.... So about 11pm , left to go home lor... Then the counter miscaluate the amount, charge for 1 person instead of 2...keke..tan tio!! So, back home now... relax...see liverpool lose the game... Wah biang... si bei jialat man...sad .....

Tomorrow another day! Not too long day.. Will go back to my swimming!! Maybe just lock in a afternoon gym/stretching session... Will see how it goes!!

To all the people out there! There are times in your life that you feel down. Maybe it is your friends that are making it ... but sometimes u have to look within yourself.... I for one am a person that either you loafth or love... loafth me when i just shut myself out and disappear... no contact nesscary... love when i make contact and make everyone happy... Half the time, i know that i am doing it... Which patch you want to choose is up to u. If people are happy and you want to have that happiness then ask and join in, else, if cannot join in... do something else sometimes you will find that it can be even more rewarding!!

Personal note, I seriously only remember the days when i am happy! those are much more worth remebering! My brain needs to filter stuff too... HHD space very precious in the brain! :)

Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home