6.3.05

phew...good day

yo yo...
phew.. what a day. Morning I send my darling to novetel to catch the bus to KL, then i went to have breakfast at Quensway Macs. Then off to the Harbour Front Hawker to meet the rest and send them in to Sentosa.
And I played... I think i did ok.. Just do not know my way around the court. I think i can get used to that... had a pretty good tan :P
then off to dinner at marina south.. quite an expensive dinner.... then now i am home...typing away...
tomorrow i think i will go and get the webcam for my sister's friend....zzzz

P.S ... I miss her... :(

Once Is Never Enough :P

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownSugar said...

HAhaa.... you did OK partner! Just be a little more stable ya.. u can also use ur leg if u are more comfortable tat way? hehe.. next time, we play again k? ahhaa..

11:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home