28.1.05

Screening + BBQ/Chalet

yo yo..
Let do some update blogging...
I went for my FREE NKF screening today provided by my office.
First item... BMI or Boby Mass Index...good normal... a healthy 22
Second item : Waist Hip Ratio... 23.5 %...which mean I am FAT! :) The normal for males is 20%
Blood Pressure... normal
Urinalysis (that is a tough word!) : NIL = normal! Additional comment.... Can everyone pee on demand...?
Random Blood Total Cholesterol... NORMAL!
so i am normal...but just FAT! hahah

ok... on to the BBQ/chalet...
I think i almost empty my room... i got the small streo, my xbox, my dvd player, my foam box, etc...wah leah!!! so many things!!!!!!!
It should be a fun 2-3 days.... Will try to update as much as i can from there...
an oh dammit!! I forgot to take the drinks!!! shit.
Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home