17.1.05

Why There Is a Blog Entry Today...

yo yo!
Yes. There is a blog entry today.. There might be a few question why you mihgt ask that I am blogging today... It has been a couple of months since I last blog. I myself almost thought that I will not blog again. A lot of things happening. Well.. All will be review as you read on.

Where do I begin... Ok.. Let's do December..
Decemeber is a very busy month.. Between buying Xmas present for family. also have the tough tough task of buying gifts for my gf. I think and she also admits that We are the most difficult people to buy presents for! Reason : 1) We usually want something that is quite eccentric, 2) Usually, stuff that we want are quite expensive. With these two reason itself, it makes a hell lot of difficulities. Incase you are not aware, I bought 3 (yes 3) MuVo TX FM for my sisters. My mum got some cooking thing (as usual) while my dad got some new cloths! Well, I got an 'Astro boy' T-shirt (dun ask....) Well every one is happy with the MuVo, so good in fact that I got Brownsugar to get one too! HA HA. ...but that is not why I am blogging today...

Then what did I get my gf. Well, she got me a Swatch Fun Scuba ( I Love that!), an tie clip ( I needed that!) and lots of love (wink wink). I got her some necklace from Soo Kee Jewellery. I got here that because she wanted something from the Metropolitan Museum of Art shop. I went there and bought this earring....but it was pretty cheap (kee kee) so I had to pop over to See Kee and luckly there is something that I know she will like there. Then there is that small matter of my Birthday. She went and got me a walet from Mont Blanc. Even though I told her that my current wallet is good to last me many years. She still wanted to buy me one...sigh.. Love her for that... oh ya.. lots of loving too (wink wink) ...but that is not why I am blogging today...

In December there is this small matter of a good friends wedding to attend. Right on Xmas Day itself. My best friend David. Of course, a couple of us had to help in the morning to dive him and his wife around and be the 'extra' camera man/woman. It was a lots of fun. Here is the lovely couple.


...but that is not why I am blogging today...

Next we flurry into the New Year Eve. That was pretty ok. With the tragic Tsmani that was happening all around. I just sent the night with my gf. We both have the same "It is just another day" thinking. :P ...but that is not why I am blogging today...

January! on we go! January 2005!

Resolutions you might ask me? well, I hope to be a better brother, boyfriend, friend. To be fitter then I was last year. To be making more money and try to get opptunity to start some of my own business. Maybe something like this. <---clicky!

...but that is not why I am blogging today...

Then there is this small thing with regards to my dad. He... He .. He bought a HandyCam! After all the money that we are giving (that he does not use). He managed to save up a pretty sum to get this Sony PC350 Handycam


...but that is not why I am blogging today...

Then it was my turn! I got a new phone! I went loony! I think the tax officers that stumble onto this blog will have beeline to me soon!! I bought the Sony Ericsson S700i. really kool!! Now I can take picture after picture after picture!!!
...but that is STILL not why I am blogging today...

then we have bday celebration first for myself and ivan then Brownsugar and Brandon! That was quite fun with lots of good clean fun!!
...but that is STILL not why I am blogging today...

And at the end of the month we are going to have chalet. That is gonna happen at Sentosa (gulp! where else?!!) with the whole volleryball gang as well as some of Raven's uni friends. Seems to be like a blast!!! Drinking, gambling, BBQ-ting, necking, smooching.....er.... that last 2 ... only with own partner! :P
...but that is STILL not why I am blogging today...


The real reason why I am blogging today is because........






My mum tattoo her eyebrow... (gulp!) imagine that!!!




Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home