18.10.04

Shoe Fetish

yo yo
Another sunday. Woke up really late today. Maybe because i know that I am going to be very busy the coming week. Got a few things (very very important by the way) to be done in the week to come.
Then called Jessica to go and buy her tix to KL. she again have to go there to settle her company stuff.. Well.. sigh..
Then went to harbour front to do some shopping. She bought some shoes, somehow she want to grow taller! or look taller..keke.. so bought a few shoes.. Actually they are quite cheap... for those shoes at 30 dollars... really a good deal. I think easily they can be 60-70 dollars elsewhere...
Then it was my turn. Went into ALDO and saw some of the shoes are on discount, 50% - 70%. kool... I pick a few out and end up bought 4! my god... 3 shoes and 1 slipper/sandal! my god.. 300 dollars in total... but it was a very good deal! happy!!

Once Is Never Enough :P

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownSugar said...

My goodness! You're the female version of Carrie Bradshaw! ahah... just the shoe fetish part la...

03:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home