8.7.05

enough with the music

ok... enough with the music for now at least. I think i need to get more things done first before I start broadcasting the songs that I like.
People might be wondering why there is no picture from my MRT adventure yesterday... Well, er... I was really tempted to do it.. but I was afraid that I will be pull up my the MRT ranger( are there?) so I keep my mobile in my pants.

It is nice to take the MRT again... I take my time and look look see see... Highly no chance to bang into another thing...:P

these few days at office super boring...!! I am begining to think that I am getting lazy!! er.. actually.. I have been quite lazy.. Have not been going to my swimming thing, but I will start again...

Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home