2.5.06

Indian Wedding

The whole of this morning was spend at an indian temple to celebrate my cousin's wedding. As you can see.. the whole bunch of people on the left are my family, all hampering to take pictures with the bride and groom.



Now, it was meant to be a simple affair. Just simple and small. And it does not help that the whole thing is very intresting. First, my cousin is indian, but his mother, my aunt is chinese. Like me. Then the bride is from China. Shanghinese to be exact. So here we have a indian man with his chinese bride and most part of the family there being chinese.. ahaha.. It was certainly intresting!!





Next up will be a 'simple' dinner in marriot. It will be this Friday. So looks like a wedding can never be 'simple'...

------------------------
XX-xx-XX--xx--XX--xx--XX
Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home