30.10.06

back in the groove

yo yo..
Just got back from Bintan. Well, got back on Sunday afternoon. Pretty tired. Now in office. Today is kinna slow as just trying to get back into the groove of things. I think the break was good for me. I quite enjoy myself and it was very relaxing. Jessica and I had some fun too.. but the main thing was the relaxation.

checking my mails today, I realized that the 'Nuah' group is also trying to get some holiday going. Wow... something at the end of the year. Let's see how it pan out. As for now.. it is trying to sail through this week!! and back to training for the 1/2 marathon!! I dun want to suffer again!!! Come on!!! train train train!!! run run run!!!

as you all can see. I did some minor work on my template!! wow! hahahah! Well, gone are the tagboard. I was getting too many 'great job!' ' I love your site!! ' fark! please... give me a break! Anyway, that is gone. Next. update the song. I think this site provide better song location. So I think I stick with this.

Update more later...perhaps!

------------------------
XX-xx-XX--xx--XX--xx--XX
Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home