11.12.06

zouk me out 2006

ok... ZoukOut 2006. Yes. Uncle was there. And let me give you an account of how an Uncle (and aunites) survive ZoukOut! Basically, we are no more the dirty dirty people anymore. If there is no proper seat and shelter. Well, you can safely say we will not be there!! hahah ahah..

So it was lucky that I managed to win this Johnnie Walker prize. I got the 'LIMO' (read: Merc Taxi) to pick us up at about 9:20pm to get into the party. As you can see it is waaaaaay early to go there for a party that last till 9am the next morning, but on hindsight. It was a good move, as it gave us a lot of time to walk around and check out the different areas.

But first things first, where to get the tickets?!? In my excitement of winning the contest, I have forgotten to arrange for how to collect the tickets! Luckily, the organizers managed to get me right when we were about to walk to the ZoukOut entrance. So we collected the 4 tix and the drinks coupons. All in all, the whole thing cost about $266 dollars, for all the drinks, tix, and taxi transfers! And we get to have a tent that we can hang out and chill. And it is really near one of the main stage, so we have a very good sight and sound of the whole place.

Hence, we basically sit and drink the coupons and then check out the places. That is how uncles and aunties go ZoutOut. haa haa

I met a few people and was nice to talk and chill with them for a while. We finished at around 4am. ( we wanted to stay longer, well... it was just about nice anyway) And I got home at around 5am. So it was quite ok overall, we all agree that if not for the free tix and free drinks.. we sould not have made it there!! haahha..

We actually took quite a lot of photos, but not with me right now...



------------------------
XX-xx-XX--xx--XX--xx--XX
Once Is Never Enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home