16.9.03

yo yo...
story about me and my 'belle'
It was intresting how 'belle' and i got together...we meet at a shop and we sort of liked each other...i guess it was more of i like 'belle'...i actually like 'ringie' till someone intro 'belle' to me...
i was apprehensive at first...but so far since we have been together...kinna of like it ..so will stick with 'belle' for a while...
so far it has been good...went with 'belle' to play soccer... nice sweating out and then toured suntec and everything...
I bathed 'belle', and we had a good night sleep..
'Belle' was causing me a little pain and so i check with lengbu...lengbu tell me it is like this...'belle' has had problems....and may sometime 'vomit'.... i accepted it and so far it has been great...
i think this relationship will last quite a while...and but today..a little 'vomit' happen to 'belle' but i think maybe it is the cream that we have been using...never mind..will clean it up...so far so good....
wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home