1.9.03

hey! it was updated!
by i dun see it...anyway...the second one was better...keke
maybe becasue my mood..my second dive trip... keke..

ok...good week over the weekend...
i think i will try to write something about my soccer team. Braveland Football Club ( dun lauff ok..we will be a force in 2010!)
we are turning into a decent team, reason? we like to do it the hard way. instead of scoring 2 goals and then closing the game, we have to score one the let in 3 and then score 2 more to level up...hahah...
i scored the first goal and the 3rd. it was a good game, with goals, fight-back and red card..wow!
I won't be around next week and wish them all the best. I was thinking of putting our homepage here...but ...no lah...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home