22.8.03

yo yo
wat a night yesterday. out of a sudden while i was looking for my swimming trunks. 2 friend sms me out of nowhere to come out for a drink. so since they know each other, i made it togehter. down at alley bar. end upthe whole group was about 10. And my friend kept pestering me to play bejewel, but it was good to see people figure out stuff they dun koe. anyway..all was in holiday mood..some are going bali ..some are going diving (myself!). all getting their endless supply (seems like that to me) of hoegarden and vodka-orange. it was quite nice. I really like this, people that drink and talk. too many of my friend dun do much and really like to stay at home and watch tv! alamak! like it so much,next time i burn u one.. keke
enede at around midnight, david was high, from drinking and talking too much ;X. And I still have not found my swimming trunks! Tornado through out my room to find it. half thing that i will have to pack more underwear. Then I found it. it was in a box that was originally for the computer. how it end up there?
I think i have problem packing. for a short trip, i actually took out 3 boardshorts, 5 t-shirt, 1 single and 3 pair of underwear! then i realise that i will be on the boat most of the time...wat the!? so shelf the whole thing and started again. this time more respectful! keke..all set...just need to get a trash bag for my gear.
Reach office bright and early to find a good spot for my car. clean off all the bird shit from last night. I have to tell u, the open air car park at somerset is a 'birdshit paradise'. Happy with my cleaning and off to work I go! tahan my brudder..tahan!

Oh yea..with regards to that SMS things about the forming sentence with words. got another friend also got the same things as me. well almost, her's is coal, amal and cock. wonder if only my friends having this cock thing....
thats all for now. today will be desk bound to do some data grabbing!! woohoo...i love it!

Count down to Dive Trip T-minus 7hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home