21.8.03

yo yo
Almost another day gone.
Here is something for everyone..http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289403907
Very crude sticking here... a video of my friend's kid..
Alden Ong..

And talking about kids. So far I have 4 friends in this year that have added a new member to their family (I am not talking about a kitty cat or a doggie here, and definately NOT luohan!). I really love these cute little things. And I have to admit. I do really like kids. from my neighbour's 2 sons to the kids at the elementary school below my block. I am still stocking things for my neighbour's 2 sons visit every year for CNY. Toy car, soft toys, computer games, etc. and I have to boast that they do have the widest knowledge of tropical fish. With my sisters and myself drowning them with books after books of tropical fishes even before they could form a proper sentences.
Their knowledge gain as they grow is also a sad thing for me. From when they don't know anything, I am 'kor kor'. Once they go to school (elementary), I graduated to 'uncle' ha ha... I am still waiting for them to call my father. That would seriously confuse them.
Signaporean kids are a sad thing. Especially if you live in a HDB flat, everyday I see the two boys having on the metal grill of the gate. Streatching out their hands to wave at me. Almost seem like they are in jail custody. A lot of sad sorry eyes. And their favourite activity is to go ride in their father's car. I can't wait to see them gain freedom and run amok! ha ha
For me, I grew up in a open area in BT. That allowed me to roam around the area. Regular walks to the NIE is almost a ritual. And once i got my bicycle I venture as far as to Farrer Court. Just to look around. Cool kid aint I? ha ha..

Count down to Dive Trip T-minus 27 Hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home