7.11.03

More Stuff from mails...

yo yo...
More stuff come int he mail...
End of the year is near... Time to look at the luck for the coming year
Click Here ----> LUCKY LUCKY ME 2004
BTW... The file is in mandrian... if your Mandrian is only use for you to getting ang pow during CNY.. Then get help! :)

Other stuff that comes in are go for lovers...
First.. One for the ladies.... and good reference for the guys. ----> Horoscope of lovers......in english ( i not that bad lah)

Finally... I think this is the best as it help lovers know more about each other... mentally and physically... A little You Show Me Yours I show You Mine...
Just a thank you know before the wedding will be enough...

Now that I have first help to Cultivate the 'Mandrian - Use It, Don't Lose It' campaign, then the 'Get Married' campaign and lastly the 'Have More Children'...

I seem to have covered all the most important campaign in Singapore. So, support me while I write a petition to my MP to be his lackey for the coming general election. So that my house will have another toilet! Thanks!

Clapping as it fades down the sunset........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home