11.11.03

yo yo...
Another day.. Yesterday was good. Went jogging around my work place... 6Km is not as touch as I thought. It has been a while, but I think I got my wind after 2km. Then everything was smooth as silk. I think today I will go right into the dam and come back!
After the run, I went over to my friend's renovating house for dinner! Well, KFC to be exact. And unbelieveablily, a friend of more then 10 years can forget that I don't eat chilli. He went and order the spicy chicken with no tomato sauce in site! Wah Leow...
No wonder to day I have been having 'farting' tentancy! I think I will try to clear the system with some good old green tea.
=======================
Once Is Never Enough ;P
=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home