9.11.03

yo yo...
A double update...
Was I tired or wat...!!
I was watching Matrix Revolution on friday midnight... tht last till about 2am...got back home...watch some TV ...then zzzz
Side track about matrix - It is pretty good. Much more action ... cool.... Got a smashing scence with the human's at Zion battling the machines.. awesome.... ok..back to the blog...

Woke up at 7am!! on a saturday! to go play a game for my company team. We did alright... beat the other team and are now in the final... It will be a 'double' if we win against our arch-rival... kool....
Nothing cn be said about my other team...sad...so will keep as that :)

After the game... I have this stupid idea to go and service my car...yes it was due anyway...so I went...
Much like a woman bleeding 1 week every month...owning a car is like bleeding 2-3 times a year! just that the bleeding is $$cash$

That last till about 3pm! That was looooooooong....
Then decided to go and xchange for a shaver using my Shell points... plus hand in my palm for a new one ( some other time story)... went down to orchard and park and walk to tangs for the palm drop off....

It has been a while since I walked around in Orchard... I like walking/taking bus, MRT .... maybe I am not the best person to own a car! :D

Well, as I was walking... I saw Tina and May, just sort of wave and nad dash into Tang's.... I wanted to get there before the close the counter...and u koe wat....it was :( I should have stopped and ask them about their diving thingie they were doing...oh well...monday then...

Next shaver....er....where the shop ah? hahhaha....dunno....
But it was nice walking at orchard... actually...have the time I was looking for her...but...u koe...

Desperate attempts to look for some company for dinner was fruitless...so to HV i go... dinner....

Then back home.....walk in the door...put my tings down...sleep.... and then here I am! wow!

If you think that was full program......wait for tomorrow...there is more!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home