24.12.03

After My out of boby experience yesterday.... i tot today was going to be more imoirtant and more significant experience for me...
nope..the knock did not make me smarter...did not make me smell things better...did not make me have super power to read other people minds... zilt..nothing..zero!

went around orchard to lookfor something to get...but got nothing to buy... parked at ngee ann ..then walk around there, walk to wisma... walked to lucky plaza..tangs... then borders, then back to ngee ann to get my car...
called david and see how he is doing... he is surprise that i am not working ... so off to 6th ave for dinner...before the he asked me to pick up an SD card from simlim...wah leow...evil man... so many thing i could get!! from simlim... but all very ex! i koe i koe...i wanted to shop...but things like cloths and stuff not stuff that i already have!!

cheap 128MB SD card for 78 dollars...cheap! then went off to 6th ave for dinner..after dinner..he went off to do his stuff and i end up at home... and surprised! the letter to collect XBOX is here!! woohoo... Great ..tomorrow buy XBOX and get a game...must think ..wat game to get... :D

=======================
Once Is Never Enough ;P
=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home