17.12.03

Duran Duran

Yo yo
As everyone can see.. there is some changes! Colour! hahaha....For some stupid reason, I think red goes pretty good with black.. :D

Ok.. today was intresting. Yes..the rumour is true... I went to the Duran Duran concert. :D It was pretty good. I went with Danny and just the 2 of us. Boguht the 100 dollar tix (horror!!). When we got there, he goes about tell me that we could have gotten 'FREE' tix ..aigh...nevermind!
So next time, if u have unwanted tix! Free tix! tix that dun look good to you! I AM INTRESTED!! Can be contacted in the ways stated on the left! YMS, MSN, ICQ, Frienster! All got!! Almost on 24hours a day!!!

Back to the concert! It was pretty good! I think the sound system was pretty bad for the first 2 songs. I guess the 'lang sai' (Lion Dance)!! at the beginning was a throw off! haha...
The 3rd song, they burst into "Hungry like a Wolf". Simon Lebon was brillant!! His 'Come Undone' and 'Ordinary World' was out of this world. Then more songs like ' A View to A Kill' with ending James Bond post! hahah... I rated his as good as Mick Jagger (Sorry..should be Sir Mick), but jagger has that unbelieveable strut! Then the crowd got a little restless and they burst into nort..nort..'Nortrious'!! and follow that up with 'Girls On Film'...

Danny and muself have trouble remembering the songs as they all do sound similar, and it has been a while! Then there is the encore songs (which I really forgot, but could singalong to!).. then over!

Overall, was pretty good.. Both of us came out almost deaf! hahaha... nice time...

As we left, we talk about some acts that was good to watch.... Bands like Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, etc... Hope that can catch them all, before they start dying off...hahahah... I do hope that they will consider getting A-Ha here (come on...dun lauff ok...)

yawn...I guess that is about all..
Again... I hope u all like the update on the site... I will do more soon.... :D
What will I do next? Frankly... I dunno! hahah..cheers...

=======================
Once Is Never Enough ;P
=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home