23.12.03

I think i sort of died....and came back...or something like that...

yo yo...
what a weird night...i think i sort of died, struggled, and lived again...
I think gettting over easy on my holiday might have killed me! I was watching soccer, till i fell asleep. then half way through i think 5am, i woke up, half dazed an wander to the bathroom to pee...
there i was standing there, peeing and falling asleep..bam, the next time i knew, i was on the floor....
I could feel that i was kicking as i could hear the pails at the side and i could feel the back of my head bursting with pain...
then my eyes opened..i was on the floor, the noise i was making woke my sisters that were goign to work....i just muttered a 'i'm ok' and started to splash water on myself...i was still feeling grogy..and my head hurts...

I staggered back to my room and lie down..now the head is throbbing...i was trying to get to sleep...i kept touching my head to make sure that it is not bleeding...man..that was bad...

Thinking about it...now...i think i might have fallen a sleep while peeing..then slipped...fall on the back of my head onthe sink...then blackouted...then i think my body was shivering from the cold water on the floor and shiver and kick the pains and struggle back to life.... it was really weird...i could not remmeber much of my feeling then ...... i saw something...no definatly no light... well..maybe i am going to hell.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home