28.12.03

yo yo..
Update on yesterday...actaully the last few days...
On friday went to mdm wong. It has been a while since i went to mdm wong...but it was ok.. went with jo and her gang... I dun know y? people want to jio me to drink! do i look like the type that can't drink? keke... so next think dun try... ok!
Anyway, it ended fine and everyone got home ;P (wink)
Oh ya! I see LeeFan, Phoebe and I believe Lena(?) there... keke...just bump into them....

The I dun understand how i could sleep at 4am and then wake up at 8am! I pop up at that time....and played ... XBOX!! hhahaha...it was good...getting better now.... Now fighting the ghost king... :D

Then had to go for a frd's kid birthday (1st month) it was ok...see kids...play with kids...dit not stay long as i had to get to another gathering at serangoon.... It was a poly gathering at one of my friends place...very windy the place...it was good fun to catch up with everyone again.... I guess these occasion will happen during wedding, kids birthdays! hahah...
After that, went out to grab a bite with some other friends.... then decided to play billards... it has been a while , so join lor.... hahhaa....
half the time playing with friends kid! keke....it was good fun....


Today! today will be phone buying.... :P I hope i get it done.....before I regret it!!

xboxxboxxboxxboxxboxxboxxbox
Once Is Never Enough ;P
xboxxboxxboxxboxxboxxboxxbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home