9.2.04

LOTR Marathon

Hello,
It has been quite a week.. After I decided to join the Biathlon and fixed up my schedule... Then I went into dilema of 'should I just spunge on a last night out?' or 'be a good by and stay clean?' ...
Just so happens that Brownsugar invited me to join on a LOTR MArathon, so I say... y not.. I have not watch any of them. With the only remote thing, I seen is the beautiful tralier running as my screen saver and the very bad pirated VCD that I watch for the 1st installment. So I went!
Before that, I had to go to play a soccer game with my team... We had a good session. I think we will be good to go on an win more things this year.
Back to the marathon...
I was nearly late, as there was the usual jam going into the city, but lucky enough, I got ther with 10min to spare ( I think I have to bestow that credit to settingmy clock 10min faster!). The whole thing was good. I did not sleep at any part of the 3 movies. Even the draggy ending, which I think was necassary. I believe that it had to be that way and end the whole story with a full stop rather then a question mark like Matrix. (The matrix should end in a question mark, the whole movie is about question mark, so it should be that way) After watching the whole series, of course the next thing is to read the book. From what I heard, the are stuff in the book that are not in the movie, i.e liv tyler's charater being so important and so on. But he role really not that important.. as rather it was there but dun seem to be important as Arragon did not show that he did it for her... There wasn't any sequence that shows him drawing inspiration from the necklace that she gave him.. so well, she look nice, give her credit for that...
The whole thing about the Elf is instresting, the are made to look good... but they were not touched to look perfect. I would have believe that Elfs are 'perfect. Example, don't anyone notice that one of Cate Blanche's ear is sticking out? I tot that they should be perfect in symetic shape... hee... maybe it is just me...
The light hearted moments were kept to an minimum... whith dawf jokes beign the main bulk. It was overall a good series. Enjoyed it a lot.... Thanks again to Brownsugar for the invitation....
I slept till 6pm the next day....yeah! Very proud..haha

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home