22.3.04

Biatholon 2004

yo yo...
"What the fish I am doing this??" That was like 500m into the swim leg of it. I was almost late of registration. :P but somehow I got there in time, plus lucky I went sentosa on Saturday and found out about the 'Cable Car' Car park that is pretty close to the beach... keke...life saver that one...

Well, back to the race. The reason for that comment is becasue everyone was splashing around, and you can almost see nothing as in the direction that you are going when u do a freestyle. which was what I was attempting to do. I think it is really tough if you are not in the front pack. Probably have to swim like 5 stroke and then check where you are. Totally screw up the rythem. So, I did the next best thing. I follow on uncle :) He was ding his breaststroke and seem to be alright. So I switch between that and free, so it was ok.. then got some rythem going and all was good. I have no idea what timing I did when I got out of the water, but I dun think it was decent! :) Then the mad rush to the change area. Change, took a swipe of water and off I went. Not bad lah.. I think 30sec to a min. But still in the 'sea' mode. Took me like a good 500m to start running properly. Once, I got into it. All was well, the first 6Km or so was ok as it was really flat and the sun all covered by the trees. The route was all along the beach pathment. Then we it the 2km stretch that extends to the statellie station. THAT IS A KILLER!!!!!!!

The sun shine high and the route was up and down, up and down.... with no end in sight!! should have pratise more man... Actaully, I did not pratise much for this race anyway :P
After the tough 2km, then back out into the beach pathment. Things got better and with about 2km more.. Lagi fast i went...keke...(well,as fast as i can lah)... Finish line was near and just a quick dash and it was over! Timing? Actually, I dunno as I left before they printed out the thing for me, but can collect some other day. However, I could see from the timing board. I think I did a 2hour 3min total lah... Not bad liao lor.. (keke...self consolation!!) Anyway, it was good fun... really... I was not too tired after that and went to meet my friend for lunch (hhee hee, I force him to wake up!!) Then after lunch, It hit me a little, the tiredness, and my friend force me to endure while he take revenge for waking him up by s-l-o-w-l-y reading the new paper..

After getting home to take a nap, you know what is the next thing i did? keke... went to play soccer with my friends!! ahahah... Took the power bar that the biathlon gave out and I ws good to go!! Played the whole game even though lighting stopped play for a while.. After that!! Guess what?

Went to Mdm Wong!! To finish the bootle that I had there...hahahahah... power eh? I went with Ryan as he also went with me to play soccer. force him to drink and then finished the bottle... As the crowd gets more and more... we left...

Now, back home... Then I took another nap...and here I am...at 4 in the morning writing this blog entry! kool...day...

I seem to cramp all my activities into a day eh! kekek....true biathlon style...

Will I do the biathlon again? Yeah...Definatly.... :)


------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home