12.3.04

Boat Quay

yo yo...
I miss Survivor: All Stars...
The reason I miss it is beacause I went to Boat Quay for some drinks with my friend. It was quite farnee actually. HAve not been to boat quay for a while now. And ...my god.. it has changed!! hahah..for the good i believe...
Anyway. My friend introduce this ger that he knows.. and her name is Hanni. Yes! If you say it fast enough it is HONEY....eeeeeeeeeee..... er xin...
Anyway, drank some beer..well bottled beer...not my cup of tea....but it was just for fun anyway.. then before I koe it the ger cannot tahan anymore..and went nuts on us... kinna weird ...well... i dunno y, nowadays woman think they can drink but they dun drink very well..... aigh....
Then 1am ...left and go home.... and that was that! :)
------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home