24.2.04

Multiple Blog Entry 3

yo yo...
Part 3...
Ok...on to sunday...
Sunday....I miss the game with my other friend as i mistook the timing! hahah...oh well, there will be other times...
Then i went over to my friends house to hang...stayed till about 5pm..then went home for dinner then got called out to pay billards (billards!! not pool!! ok!!) at lot 1... played for a while then decided to change adjour to another friend's house to watch the soccer games! hahah...I really believe that i may not have to move out of cck anymore...as more and more of my friends are moving to this area....
Then i realised that i have to bring my dad for this doctors appointment on monday...shoot! so i called my boss and told him about it... he is ok...and then i stayed even longer!! kekekee...
Well, the night ended at around 3am...so slept till around 9am as the appointment is at 11am... The whole thing was over quite fast as the doctor is very happy with my dad's recovery... all was done in like 30min!
Fetch my dad home then went out after lunch to get my liscense. I forgot to mention that i sneaked in some time on monday to get a new license plate for my car...y? dun ask ...just dun ask...sometimes life is such..ahahah...
Then made my way to Panansonic house to get my fone firmware upgraded!! woo...kool....now can do more? hahaaa i also duno wat the upgrade doing...anyway..it is free...
Then pop back home and finally got time to call Dell, to get my friends lap top fixed... finally!!
Then the bad news came....aigh...finances! y are other people finance problem my problem? bloody F...
ok...cool...
Tomorrow will be better....have to go into training mode.... for the biathlon.... :D

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home