24.2.04

Multiple Blog Entry 2

yo yo...
part 2
The saturday game in the morning was ok... once again...ihave to play goal again...and everyone of them tell me i should not ...and once again...i tell them i dun want to!! but there is no one else right? I think i am maybe getting in to trouble on this...have not sent in the name list!! aarrgghh.....have to do that!!!
then the afternoon was spent at with my friend... First, went to a temple..er...sort of temple near my house .... apparently they say quite good...i am always septic about these sort of things, anyway..i went along as i was the ride...
The place is right in front of a cememtry...kool(?).. first offer joss stick to the gods...respect lah..then my friends and myself took a number to get a 'reading' from the da shi... He uses poker cards to do this...and it was pretty intresting...my friend is getting married in dec and he was looking for a good date as well as ask if it was good to go ito some business... bascailly, for 'labbits' for this year is a good year...all or most of the stuff u want to do will be good...just be careful and not be too greedy... then he went on and told my friend that the best date for his wedding will be on Xmas! kool...ahahahah... looks like i am booked for that day already....
Next it was my turn...
Once he ask me my date of birth and stuff, then he ask me what I work as...I told him and then he say..."in work, dun be too hard on your self, dun expect too much from yourself..." ....dammit... that is so true.....
the usual things the shi fu told my friend apply to me... as we are the same 'labbit' ...then came the cards things.. the first card he flipped showed the queens of clubs(i think) then he said to me... 'hm... later whenu get home, buy some flower peddles and do a 'hua zhao'... you have luck but something is blocking it...' Then he went on to flip the other cards in a octagon manner...and i keep seeing that the red card is always 'blocked' by a black card...then he went on to say..' see, u have luck all around, all kanna blocked by soemthing... go do the 'hua zhao' and your luck will change..."... ooooo....
Then he went on to mention that I have luck starting in feb all the way to nov...wow! and feburary i will hit the jackpot BIG!! really BIG!! hhaa...he kept saying it a couple of times and seem to really empasie on it! then he told me that if i hit it big, not to be to spunge on things...that is sound advice if you ask me!
After all that we duely pay our respect and went on our way...hahah...all goign to lookin for flowers!!!!
haha...anway, went home took a shower and went to meet tina and may at plaza...they place have changed a lot...I used to go there very often when she was working there... i still miss her....i think i might have a problem of going to plaza , gogin to bboss...!!aigh...
nevermind....we had dinner at burger king as it was really croweded there...so we had a quick dinner ...talking about may's impending trip to australia...me giving some advise on the places to go and stuff.... that again let me to think.... I should go on a holiday.... :D
Then on to the play! It was pretty good... it was what i expected....very solid performances.... after the play, most of the people were bushed from their v.ball in the morning so most of them left.....left me , jeff, phoebe, jessie, david, etc to 'party'.... went to mdm wong and ordered a bootle of chivas...we drinking a little....but was quite tired out off a sudden...maybe i am really not used to drinking in this enviroment , esp when most of the people dun drink hard! hahaha...ok lah... I dun mind... good to sit and look around...anway....got home at around 2am and miss her terriably.... :(
------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home