17.2.04

yo yo...
A jam pack week...with a big break in between...haha...
Well, where to start...
As usual...Friday night, I gloat and grumble that she is not going to be with me this year....with her Bday at around the same time...it suck double big time...
well... got a sudden phone call from my friend to play tennis on valentine day morning... right beside Sim Lim Sq... so nothing to do...go i go along....
good session....nice place ... apartment block and pool then tennis court...like some place i can stay.. :D
anyway.... strange thing was i saw a long lost friend there!! really happy to see zhiqiang again...he works at starhub and was using the gym... they always use the gym, just by flasking their pass! gulp! i guess the security not so good..eh..hahha

So after the tennis session, I awas lure to the DEVIL's place!!!!! SIM LIM SQUARE!!! I went to source out the T3 prices...and found that I can really afford one...haahhaha... And now I have decided to get it!! The horror!! The evil has strike again!!!!!!

The weather was perfect that day...the sun was shinning bright...i wish she was with me...
Called up the buddies at Sentosa and low and behold..all the ching gang are there....
So head on over there...and chill the rest of the afternoon there...did not play a single game...but had fun chatting and deciding wat 'all the singles' are going to do tonight....
And also we finally decided the date for the DIVE!! yeah!! 11th March will be the departure date and Perhantian will be the location!!

So, after much delibration, we decided to have dinner at Sake Sushi at Tiong Bahru and then head off to JBox (Kbox Equivalant) for sing song... :D

We took some pictures... I will update as soon as possible...

And the news of the day is !!!! LengBu sounds like Kit Chan!!!! hahahha...really....!!!!!!

We Sang till about 2am and I sent LeeFan and lengbu home, jefferey went home by cab as he was quite near....

Well.... I was suppose to wake up damm early and bring my sisters and family to the temple to pray ..as my third sis is going back to melb to study... but I woke up with a giant headach and tummy ach...so i have to say no to the temple thing.... they were angry... but i shot back... 'I AM HUMAN TOO!! Learn to Drive and get yourself there!!!!' all quiet..... keke

And hell did I know that I will sleep sleep sleep till 4pm! wow! power... I still had to send my sister to the airport at 5 in the morning... But I could not get back to sleep...so spend the rest of the time...thinking...and then sent her her Bday greeting... good thing some soccer was on and followed by movie...

So took the long trip to Changi and drop my sisters and mum off then headed to work... got in really early and was quite fresh....

The work day was ok..... finish my stuff that I wanted to complete...then after work... OFF to swimming...
I am really training hard for my Biatholon..!!! I think I did a 30 min 30 lap (1500m)..kool... thursday will be my trial...wish me luck.....

So here I am ....still thinking very much of her...and living my life as I want it....

U koe ...listerning to sad songs do thigns to u....

............................


------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home