10.2.04

Soccer + 'The Passion Of Christ' Trailer + happy time... :D

yo yo...
Suffering from ach and pains.. I think it stems from my neck and shoulders. I guess too much too soon of swimming for me. Yesyerday, I went to try and swim 1.5Km in the pool within 40min, which is the requirement of the biatholon. I think I did alright. Hope the actual day will be better...
Then today, I decided to have a game of soccer.. right on top of my office roof top. I think it was ok... Was very tired towards the end...
More session like this will be better I guess...
The good thing for today is .... she got the flowers, she happy... I happy... Everyone happy :D .....

Now for the trailer.... of The Passion of Christ... Watch out for the lighting bolt!! :D

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home