24.2.04

Multiple entry blog 1

yo yo...
I think i need to do a multiple blog thingie as i have not beening blogging for a while.. 'Y not just vhange the date to make up for it!' ...er... frankly....lazy... :D

ok....where do i start...hm...well... the last update was on the swim trial...so i will start from there...
Friday was alright...work is as normal... but there seems to be something brewing in the air with one of my senior collegue leaving...everyone seems to not know what is going to happen next....
Then compund with an ex-collegue coming back for a visit... then i begin to wonder if my company is 'really the best place to work in?"
Oh ya....did i mention that i bought my T3? well, I did...and i love it...but i got to really cut down on these stuff that i buy....well....i enjoy it and i used it a lot.... I say again.. I love it...
Friday night was ok...but i had a game on saturday morning followed by 'the odd couple' play in the night... I was hopping to get some stuff done in between....

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home