25.3.04

My film Fest List

ok...
I am done with my film fest list...
Here goes...
1) MatrubHoomi : A nation without woman R(A) - Apr 16 Friday
2) Perth TBA - Apr 28 Wednesday
3) Bar Girls (Gai Nhay) TBA - 18 Apr Sunday
4) Fear of Intimacy TBA - 24 Apr Saturday
5) ARISAN! TBA - 25 Apr Sunday
6) If You Were Me (Yeo Seot Gae Ui Si Seon) TBA - 24 Apr Saturday
7) The Game of Their Lives PG - 23 Apr Friday
8) The Beautiful Washing Machine TBA - 16 Apr Friday
9) Maid In Singapore TBA- 18 Apr Sunday
10) Bridal Shower RA - Apr 18 Sunday
11) 576 TBA - 23 Apr Friday
12) Fake TBA - 25 Apr Sunday
13) Butterfly Lovers - Leon and Jo PG - 18 Apr Sunday
14) Chill Out TBA - 1 May HOLIDAY
15) Short films!

I think there is some clash in the things..esp the short films...sigh...
Later then I will fill in the time...and arrange which one I can go for..
------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home