26.4.04

yo yo...
No blogging for a while... As you all know...going on a extended and super fast (cathch-up) dating with jessica. Yes... I really love her a lot and so does she... I guess this is it... :) Let's see how this goes...

Things started good engough and we both are talking more now... and enjoying ourselves... I guess there is less 'trouble in the background' now...

BTW..my dad did his operation today.. He is fine and good... Like I always say 'If he can scold me a little, that means he is ok!" .... Tomorrow will be on half day leave... really got to make up for work.... plus my sisters all going off to holiday...while mine will be cancelled.. (my dive trip, i mean) by jessica... she still have a dark shadow from the last time i was with her and did a dive trip...anyway.... We went to sentosa on saturday.... well, we did what all couples did before that... We went Ikea! :P keke...it was ok... Then sentosa, was fun as we acted as tourist..and took lots of fotos...i will post them tomorrow.... I even bought a disposable camera and took some more...those should come out soon...i just forgot to collect them today....
hmm...so far that is it... I hope that I can play tennis tomorrow... :) finger cross... :)

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home