8.4.04

What a truly whirlwind WEEK ! it has been... Changes in my life came left right and centre.. As may know from my previous blog, She is back...... still do not know where that is going...
Also...changes in work organisation....Will have a permantent and lasting effect on me.....Depending on which way that I choose..... And it was so strange that I could predict it ...well..it was on the cards anyway...

Hm...back to her... I think that it is good that we are talking more and more... but it is difficult witht he situtation that I am in now ... I do not know what the long run will be... Still trying to find the positive...

Wish me Luck...

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home