28.3.04

yawn...
have not been doing much this week...
Went out with vollyball gang for dinner on friday. Bit I had to leave early as i have another appointment with some of my poly firends...made my way to Mr Bean ..and immediatly...i start looking around for her.... typically....nothing....well... i keep looking..
Had a good time with my friends..and drank quite a lot... but it was good fun...

saturday was spent football in the morning....unbelieveable... we losT!! I have no idea, but we were down 3-0 in the first half ... and we have most of the play! unbelieveable.... but we did rally and get it back to 3-2.....aigh..... first defeat....wat to do...hope we do better....then went home to sleep .... till dinner...time....


------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home