1.4.04

Morning Morning...
I just check my results for the Biathlon 2004 and I realised that I did better then I thought! HAHA
My total timing is 1hour 17 min and 33 sec... Wow...not bad eh...
My breakdown is
Swim Time : 22min
Transition Time : 2min 31 sec
Run Time: 53min 2 sec
Total : 1 Hour 17 min 33 sec

Seriously, the run time can be much faster !! Next time maybe lah... :P Check out the full results here!! Biatholon Results - Mens Open Look out for M0557

Then the 'vain' part in me went to check out the photos!


Exit from Swim... The 'Where Am I ??' Look.....


Why only show in the shady area?? ....

Can order my pix from.... ORION3DF - SportsPhotoX Again... Look for M0557

Cheers!

------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home