9.4.04

did I mention that I got my Biathlon cert?!! Kool... I actually made the time..!!
1Hour 17 min and 33 sec... :)

Ok...woke up in the morning to watch The Passion of The Christ... The title is quite strange...y must be 'The Christ'? Oh nevermind...it was free... u koe..those church thing...friend that is going to church that has tix...
Something is strange... Are all insurance agents church going people? kekek... That would be a perfect combo right? hahah... First let me save your money..then I save your sole!! hahhhaa...

The movie was quite good...but it seems more like a documentary then anything... as The opening scence do not tell you anything... As in who is Jesus, who is john, peter, judas etc... I guess, if they do that ..it will be too much of a 'properganda' film... So, it seems to me like it is a documentary.. It was really well filmed... In the sets, the political parts of the show... one thing for sure... make up will win some award .... I think it is also very sensitive to the people by not having it as a OSCAR contendar... I hope they dun... as it will be kinna of tough.......
So far that is all i have for POTC... Myabe later see how...


------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home