16.4.04

yo yo...
She went on her trip today... and I miss her bloody much..already...some sms from her and she misses me too... oh...how sweet..hahah...
Well, today and yesterday was quite busy...running around and settling some stuff as a visitor is coming from US...
The bad thing actually is that, my dad is not doing too good.. He fell during the power outage and hurt himself....and he has trouble going to the toilet as it takes a lot out of him ... my mum can't help much as she also do not have the strength...aigh.....
I hope he will be better soon...tomorrow will go to see the doctor with him... But i dun think the doctor can do much to help...
------------------------
Once Is Never Enough ;P
------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home