17.11.03

wah...like very long leh...

yo yo...
It seems so long...
Talking about my run today. I ran from office to Seletar Cuntry club. Had to reach the Yishun Dam first, that was pretty ok. Maybe because I ran my own pace, so it was much better... today whole day idle.. it seems like i was preparing for tomorrow! hahahah...
Well, did my article for the company about our football team victory in the final.. Yes! We won...

Another thing was trying to join Temesak Club and they called me about my application. It seems that they are going to ahve a promotion and it is going to be half price for the term membership...kool... then i aked for my friends that are currently members and they say no changes for them.... well..too bad then...

After my run, while driving home...i took of my shoes and drove with my bare feet...it is intresting to koe that my little pinky is able to accelerate and hold on to 80km/hr.. hahhaah...really... it was fun... ( I AM MAD AINT I!)

=======================
Once Is Never Enough ;P
=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home